Showing all 6 results
The Beauty of Simplicity
If you’re the kind of welder who likes to keep it simple yet still do a lot, the FLEXTEC is the machine for you. This multi-process welder is easy to set up and easy to operate, but rugged and versatile enough for construction, fabrication, shipbuilding and other heavy-duty applications.
– Flexible Multi-Process Capability –
Including stick, Touch Start TIG® (DC), MIG,
flux-cored, CV submerged arc welding and
carbon arc gouging with up to a 1/2 in.
(12.7 mm) carbon.
– The Future is NowSM – You no longer have to
pay a price premium to gain the advantages of
inverter technology over conventional welders.
– Faster arc response means smoother
arc action and more consistent bead
– Low power consumption results in daily
operational cost savings.
– Enhanced portability – typically 50%
less weight, size and footprint.
– Standard 15A 115 Volt Auxiliary Power –
For 115 volt wire feeders, grinders, or lights.
– Simple Operation – The user interface is
designed with the operator in mind. Set up is
easy for even the most novice welder.
– Bright Digital Amp and Volt Meters – Easy
to monitor, even in sunlight, and presettable
for precise procedure control.
– Compact, Durable Case – Tough IP23
enclosure ensures the Flextec™ 650 will
withstand extreme field environments.
-Fully Adjustable Hot Start – Turn it to zero
for thin material or dial it up to get the extra
starting amperage you need for thick, rusty or
If your application requires pure welding power combined with multiprocess
flexibility, then the DC-1000, with 1300 amps of smooth DC
output, is your best investment.
Designed for semiautomatic and automatic welding, the precise control
of the DC-1000 delivers superior high amperage MIG, flux-cored,
submerged arc welding and air carbon arc gouging with up to
5/8″ (15.9 mm) diameter carbons.
Rugged construction, simple controls and a 100% duty cycle output rating make these machines a sound investment for heavy duty shop applications. Add the outstanding traditional SCR rectifier arc action delivering high quality, attractive welds and your operators will agree – it’s hard to go wrong with an Idealarc® DC600.
• Compact and Robust, Innovative, Portable and Lightweight, Anyplace, Anywhere.
• Multiple Tasks: Speedtec® 180C: CV MIG, FCW, Stick \ Speedtec® 200C: CV MIG, CV Synergic, FCAW, Stick, Lift
• Power Factor Correction (PFC). More Welding Power, Energy and Cost savings, Generator Compatible.
• User Friendly Operation: Icon control panel (Speedtec® 180C) Icon control colour TFT Interface screen
• Superior Arc Performance. CV MIG: Infinitely Variable Control of voltage, Wire Feed Seed and Inductance, Stick:
Hot Start and Arc Force Control, TIG: Lift TIG avoids Tungsten contamination.
• Backed up by a Two Year Full Parts and Labour Warranty.
Showing all 6 results