CV MACHINES (NORMAL MIG-CO2 / SEMI SYNERGIC)
Showing 1–12 of 23 results
This multi-process welder delivers up to 815 amps of welding power for a variety of applications, including construction and fabrication. It features an IP23 rating for outdoor operation and storage, and the latest inverter
technology will save you real dollars on the utility costs associated with your welding operations.
Flexible Multi-Process Capability
– Including stick, Touch Start TIG® (DC), MIG, flux-cored, CV submerged arc welding and carbon arc gouging with up to a 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) carbon.
The Future is NowSM
– You no longer have to pay a price premium to gain the advantages of inverter technology over conventional welders.
– Faster arc response means smoother arc action and more consistent bead appearance.
– Low power consumption results in daily operational cost savings.
– Enhanced portability – typically 50% less weight, size and footprint.
Standard 15A 115 Volt Auxiliary Power
– For 115 volt wire feeders, grinders, or lights.
– The user interface is designed with the operator in mind. Set up is
easy for even the most novice welder.
Bright Digital Amp and Volt Meters
– Easy to monitor, even in sunlight, and presettable for precise procedure control.
Compact, Durable Case
– Tough IP23 enclosure ensures the Flextec™ 650 will withstand extreme field environments.
Fully Adjustable Hot Start
– Turn it to zero for thin material or dial it up to get the extra starting amperage you need for thick, rusty or
Mig 320A TRADEWELD COMPACT WELDER -380V
Model: MIG 325C
Full Industrial MIG Welder – Compact Design on strong chassis to carry Gas Cylinder. Step controlled
Transformer Technology. Internal 4 wheel wire feed system.
10 Position voltage control and stepless Wire Speed control. Ideal for Heavy Industrial Welding.
- Machine Specifications
- [list type=”iconrightopen” style=”themed”]
- Mains Voltage: 380V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Open Circuit Voltage: 17 – 38V
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 320A
- Input Voltage: 20A
- Min/Max Solid Wire: 1.00 – 1.20mm
- IP Code: 21S
- Dimensions: L x W x H 960 x 450 x 920mm
- Weight: 110Kg
- Maximum Weld Thickness: 16mm
- Machine Supplied complete with MB36 4m MIG Torch, Earth Cable and Flowmeter.
• Superior arc behaviour with premium starting performance and arc stability.
• Excellent control, with Burnback control, Spot welding function, 2/4 stroke feature (except PT161C) and
additional voltage settings.
• Optional volt and ammeter (except PT161C).
• Easy to change polarity.
• Professional wire feeding system.
• Equipped with Euro connector and ground cable assembly.
• Products developed with a focus on applications.
• Excellent starting performance (stable and dynamic).
• Voltage selectors with multiple steps for precise adjustment.
• Excellent drive system with large diameter drive roll.
• Electronic feedback system on the wire drive will guarantee consistent wire feed speed.
• Equipped with large diameter wheels, push/pull bar and lifting eyes for full manoeuvrability.
• Optional Volt Ammeter kit and polarity change kit.
Showing 1–12 of 23 results