TIG Welders AC/DC Welders
Showing all 2 results
The TIG AC/DC new aspect!
ASPECT™ 300 is an industrial AC/DC TIG welding machine designed and manufactured using
the latest inverter digital technology. This machine has been designed and built to perform in the
most hazardous environments at high outputs: 300A at 35% duty cycle both in TIG AC and TIG DC
application. The controller provides all the features you would expect from industrial AC/DC TIG
inverter welding machines combined with a user-friendly front panel layout, setting advanced TIG
parameters has never been so simple!
The top class features like the 2A minimum current, the multiple AC mode selection and the optimized
TIG start makes the unit the right choice to suit any application. It can be simply changed to watercooled
by adding the COOL ARC® 46 Water Cooler. A robust, stable and well equipped cart is available
for easy movement of the unit.
• Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
• Superb welding characteristics with TIG DC, TIG AC and Stick welding processes.
• Adjustable cleaning and penetration for perfect aluminium welding.
• Variable AC frequency (40-400Hz) for control of travel speed and penetration.
• Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
• Rugged construction: electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipment’s life in the harshest environmental conditions.
• PFC (Power Factor Correction) advantages: 30% more output current with the same input current, suitable for 230-400V (+15%-10%) three phase, low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process.
• Water cooler and Cart available.
TIG 250A AC/DC – MMA Welding Inverter 220V
Model: : TIG 250AC/DC – 220V
Suitable for TIG welding of aluminium & MMA Welding
- Machine Specifications
- [list type=”iconrightopen” style=”themed”]
- Mains Voltage: 220V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Rated Input Current: 25A
- Output Current: 10 – 250A
- Output Voltage: 20V
- Duty Cycle: 60% @ 250A
- OCV: 56V
- IP Code: IP21
- Weight: 36KG
- Dimensions: L x W x H 780 x 300 x 610mm
- Min/Max Electrode: 2.00 – 5.00mm
MAXIMUM WELD THICKNESS: 8mm
Machine supplied complete with welding cable set for stick welding, SR26 Tig Torch 4m & Foot Remote Control.
Optional Extra’s: Argon Flowmeter
Showing all 2 results