ESAB SENTINEL A50 AUTO DARKENING HELMET
Years of welding have trained you to know exactly what you need in a hood: crucial comfort, large lens, and next generation technology. Every special operation needs special equipment that gets the job done, and when it comes to your helmet, SENTINEL is worn by the best.
The ESAB Sentinel A50 auto-darkening welding hood features shade 5-13 lens with external grind control. The Sentinel A50 is fully digital with touch screen interface and real color technology. The welding lens has eight memory settings with a full 9.27 inches of view area. The ADF has a low amperage TIG welding range down to 2 amps!
Revolutionary Shell Design
The Sentinel A50’s high impact resistance nylon and spherical shape of the lens reduces collection of spatter. Anti-scratch coating reduces the reflection from high exposure to spatter and sparks.
The ESAB Sentinel’s five-point contact headgear is adjustable, so the weight of the helmet can be shifted around the head, which reduces pressure loads and increases comfort for long-term wear. The additional contact points introduce approximately 500,000 different combinations of headgear settings, five times more than standard helmets typically provide.
- Optical Class Rating 1/1/1/2 – Fully control and adjust the Sentinel’s shade 5-13 ADF – True-Color Lens Technology
- External Grind Button. Sentinel’s shade 3 Grind Mode allows you to switch over to grind without removing your gloves and taking off your helmet.
- Color Touch Screen. Control panel with backlit display makes it easy to read in low-light environments. Sentinel’s simple design allows operator to to use without referencing the user manual.
- 8 Separate Memory Settings. You may not know what type of job you’re working on next, but you’ll always be ready with the ESAB Sentinel. With 8 memory functions, you can easily program Sentinel for multiple welding processes, including MIG, Stick and TIG – and switch from one setting to the next, so you’re always prepared.
- Replacing spare parts made EASY. Sentinel’s front cover lens is replaceable within 10 seconds, WITHOUT REMOVING THE HELMET!
- Revolutionary Shell Design. High Impact Resistance Nylon
- Halo Headgear. Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position
- 100 x 60mm viewing area. 1/1/1/2 5-13 ADF
- Color touch screen control panel with 8 separate memory settings and externally activated shade 4 Grind Button